[geeks] Working Music vs Thinking Music

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jun 24 06:29:37 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 12:25:11AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I don't pay enough attention to the high end to really know.  But I
> must say, I was extremely impressed with the sounds coming from one
> friends multi-thousand dollar home stereo compared to what comes from
> most peoples multi $100 stereos.  That was some sweet sounding gear.

I guess that what I've got probably gets into the multi-thousand yankee-buck
range, but I see no point upgrading any more, cos with the acoustics and
construction and environment of my flat, I wouldn't be able to hear the
difference.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001