[geeks] Working Music vs Thinking Music

Phil Schilling phils at gcstech.net
Mon Jun 24 05:59:42 CDT 2002

Mike Stated:

>I would say the 60's and 70's. Basically they're the records that radio
stations
>played before going to cds. I don't think any commercial radio station
actually
>played 45's.

Would have to differ with your statement there.  I have three 45
storage units, 50 disks each, almost full of Tallahassee Radio station
discs.  My sister dated a DJ that gave all these to me in the mid 70's
sometime.  All are marked as "radio station use only" or some such.
Would have to dig them out to say for sure.  Thats what they were using
at that time. FWIW

Phil