[geeks] Satellite Dishes - old style...

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Sun Jun 23 22:18:24 CDT 2002

Here....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=s&mapdata=i8rr6UmMevM%2bYo5zNlqVXqU
%2fYG5i7%2bu569tujTXsBYIJ0ZY0Z4xYU%2fRyqVf9huCHo0HMLDADW7g0hb6NFLjjBkrhsoX3K
h4yej4WTfSBHYcAXOXDRTbbkig1AyG7mifN2XPhQBMR5xdDo%2fgILpKZEEuTHFdcFCvYiAoJBPy
FMVi17h4k5zZDDzMyc0aVu1jC8NzvsFaTDe8BVYudAmQAva%2fHZHkaykAG5Js4nxsRNZMJEWns1
fzHUjVsefrBXnEJ5dveE3cDrQ31xIanco0y%2b1St46s2uOvE

About...
Lat 49,53,0
Long -97,10,0

shawn