[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Sun Jun 23 21:36:12 CDT 2002

>On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 02:46:58PM -0500, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
>> I nominate Dave to play Shaggy. And though I would want to be sexy
Daphne, I
>> would end up as brainy Velma.
>> Jen
>
>And you didnt even introduce yourself (altho its pretty obvious who you
>are...)

Oops! Sorry! I am James Sharp's wife and the bearer of his child. I hear all
dis funny stuff that he says these 'Geeks' say on this list so I am curious
about what is going on so I subscribe. I know Dave McGuire and Mike
Nicewonger and Brian and 'Squeaky' (you know who you are). I have also heard
a lot about Mr. Bill. So there you go.

Jen