[geeks] Yay!

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Jun 23 20:17:45 CDT 2002

I thought my brother way joking, but...

Here I sit, composing an email to Bill and notice that my keyboard isn't
sitting down on the drawer and being still like usual... it's up a little,
and moving when I type. I move it over, trying to get it stable, and
realize there is something under it... a pair of DVDs. Hrm. I haven't
unpacked my DVDs, and certainly don't remember putting any there... He's
left me his copy of Girls Gone Wild and some other DVD by the same group
while he's gone for the week. What a relative. :)