[geeks] Satellite Dishes - old style...

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Jun 23 15:31:09 CDT 2002

On Sunday 23 June 2002 04:24 pm, you wrote:
> > In the "Crotchety old assholes" category, I've seen several reports of
> > homeowner associations harassing people to remove their big C band dishes
> > as an "eyesore"...despite the fact that the dishes have been there for 10
> > or more years.
>
> Fortunately, the ability to keep a satellite dish in your
> backyard is protected by the FCC.

I had dircttv installed a few months ago. fortunatley I did not find out
beforehand I had to have 'permission' from the local historical society.

I am just waiting for them to send me some kind of warning.

I also found out I have to have a permit to install data lines or cable TV
inside my house.

I want out of here.

Mike N