[geeks] Satellite Dishes - old style...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jun 23 14:50:42 CDT 2002

On June 23, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> > That sort of bullshit will be the downfall of society.  Don't those
> > morons have anything better to do?
>
> The old jerk across the street from your old house and other "Crotchety old

  Oh MAN I will never forget that shithead.  Isn't it about time for
him to kick off?  He must be about 95 by now.

> assholes" in D'hood have managed to get the current residents from your old
> house evicted.

  WHAT?!  You're kidding...what did they do?  Anything?

> I am begininning to hate Laurel.

  Hey man...rent your house out and move down here!  Pay the same amount
of money for a house, but in a nicer area on the water with a dock!  I
don't know why I didn't do this years ago.

       -Dave