[geeks] Working Music vs Thinking Music

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jun 23 14:27:55 CDT 2002

On June 23, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > > 45s!
> >
> > now its my turn to say "huh?"
> >

> As in 45RPM vinyl.  A *lot* of folks believe that it has far better
> audio quality than any format that followed it.

  A lot of folks run Windows too.  Probably a lot of the same folks.

  On a very similar note...My boss shared a disturbing statistic with me
a couple of weeks ago.  It seems that some 60% of all Americans don't
know that the Earth revolves around the Sun.  And of those who can,
some 20% can't tell you the period of revolution.

         -Dave