[geeks] rant in e minor.

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Sun Jun 23 12:17:37 CDT 2002

>   The geeks list has a scope?

every time i contradict anyone on this list who has been here longer
than i have, i get called a troll, threatened with being taken off the
list, told i am harassing somebody, or called an irritating little
asshole. i think its sufficient (for me at least) to say that "my
opinion as a professional programmer is that bill is incorrect regarding
the nature of oop." and thats about all i'm willing to say.

you missed a few threads on the list in your absence which may shed
light on the above paragraph.

alex