[geeks] Satellite Dishes - old style...

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Sun Jun 23 10:13:45 CDT 2002

kris at catonic.net writes:

>I have a dream of one day building a dish farm, with one 8 foot dish per
>bird in the arc, a dish on every other known satellite, and two dishes
>with AZ-EL systems for sky-sweeping. Don't know what I'm going to do with
>the RF yet. Would be cool if I could do realtime FFTs on the birds and
>look for things that shouldn't be there. ;-)

>Should get me a visit from a pair of TLAs.

I've always wanted to run some calibration tests on those TLAs.

You know - build stuff in your back yard that looks.... interesting.
See how long it takes for them to become curious.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----- Being poked in the eye with a sharp stick makes baby jesus cry! -----