[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 23 08:46:05 CDT 2002

> I've actually had nastygrams put on my pickup truck from HA's when
> visiting friends/family in such neighborhoods.  Telling me that my truck
> is an eyesore, and against neighborhood restrictions on eyesore
> vehicles.

My response would be to leave a similar nastygram explaining, in precise
and technical terms, why I don't give a shit and what they can do with
their note.  There may also be some references to fascist governments in
there...

> Of course, not being a resident in those neighborhoods, such notes mean
> precisely squat to me.

I as well, but I sure would have fun waitning for the nstygram to be
delivered, then getting all loud, obnoxious, and crass about touching my
vehicle.  Possibly yelling about how the buttons on their shirt or pats
scratched the paint.  NOBODY touches my vehicles except under peronal
and explicit invitation.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com