[geeks] rant in e minor.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 23 02:37:17 CDT 2002

first.  why didnt someone TELL me that "object oriented programming" was nothing
more than a fancy name for "re-using code modules" ?

second.  I HATE pre-recorded greetings at drive-through fast food places.
"Hi, welcome to burger king, would you like to try $blah today?"  and then
the person who takes your order isnt even the same person who does the
recording.. Whats fun is this:

recording: "hi welcome to burger king would you like to try $blah today?"
me:  "yeah."
other BK person: "uh, what?  can you give your order again please."
me: "Yeah, I'll have one of those."

8-)

Bill

--