[geeks] Satellite Dishes - old style...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jun 23 00:38:54 CDT 2002

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   That sort of bullshit will be the downfall of society.  Don't those
> morons have anything better to do?

But, Dave!  Someone has to THINK OF THE CHILDREN!  They might have an SUV
that's more than 3 years old!  Or *gasp* they might not have one at all,
and they might listen to talk radio or instrumental music!  We must
protect our suburban values and cookie-cutter culture at all costs, or
else the terrorists have already won!

Maybe -I- need to switch to decaf, or stop listening to Jello Biafra while
I'm sleeping.

--Jonathan