[geeks] Satellite Dishes - old style...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sat Jun 22 23:59:15 CDT 2002

I've got a friend off-list who's switched to digital so she doesn't need
  her old-style satellite dishes.

If anyone wants them there are two of them:

1 - 10(12?) foot mesh dish with motor and a receiving module of
questionable status in the nose.  The motor worked when it was last
used.  It will be cleanly disassembled except for bolts which we're
going to cut with a torch due to time.

1 - 8 foot solid dish - fixed.  No module, no motor - obviously.

I may be able to dig up a couple of the old satellite receivers as well
but not a replacement dish module.

If anyone is interested please contact me off-list.

Mike Hebel