[geeks] books for fun?

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sat Jun 22 22:23:08 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 22:24, Tim H. wrote:

> I was just wondering what everybody else reads for entertainment.

More recently I've been reading classics from HG Wells, Samuel Clemens,
and going back to re-explore Douglas Adams.  When you stop and consider
that Wells & Clemens were at the forefront of science fiction writing,
the originality of their works is that much more apparent.  Of course
Clemens only dabbled in the genre.

Anybody who hasn't read everything ever written by Douglas Adams should
have their Geek Club card confiscated and shredded.