[geeks] books for fun?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Jun 22 04:50:19 CDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 01:55:47AM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:
> lists at pellucidar.net writes:
> >I was just wondering what everybody else reads for entertainment.
> PKD, Stanislaw Lem, 20s/30s pulp fiction - Doc Savage, Fu Manchu, etc.

Right now, I'm reading Iain M. Banks "Inversions" and Robert Sobel "For
Want of a Nail".  And in non-computer non-fiction, I'm reading Gibbon.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  " Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files.  This
    provides more security than wiping with decimal values. "
            -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160