[geeks] Sun Fire V120 Server -vs- Apple Xserve

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Fri Jun 21 19:57:06 CDT 2002

mrbill at mrbill.net writes:

>On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 08:34:14PM -0400, alex j avriette wrote:
>> >oh my god.  I actually agree with alex. someone shoot me.
>> this should keep you up tonight:
>> greg and i conspired to faux-troll (with bill's help) so that we would
>> eventually wind up disagreeing and you would be forced to agree with one
>> of us.

>how could I have helped you conspire againast me?

My god, you are devious!

I once had an employer question me about some missing merchandise
from the factory inventory. I told him that if I stole anything
there wouldn't have been a paper trail. He suggested that I
could have left evidence just to throw them off my trail. Heh heh.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----- Being poked in the eye with a sharp stick makes baby jesus cry! -----