[geeks] ahem

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 21 18:28:53 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols wrote:

> Kurt -
>
> Are you using the stock wine from winehq or Codeweaver's wine?  I have
> found (hands down) that the codeweaver version works much better.

Urk!  The stock version - maybe that's my problem.  If I find some time
this weekend I'll give Codeweaver's a shot.  I think my time *might* be
better spent attempting to learn RealSoft3D though - that way I can run
a native Irix app (my platform of choice, anyway...).  And run the
distributed renderer on a bank of cheap-as-shit Linux systems.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com