[geeks] ahem

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 21 18:07:43 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols wrote:

> No offense taken Dave - just touting my geekiness I guess.
>
> I've really made a hardcore effort to remove all MS products from my
> house in just the last few years - and succeeded. :-)

I've refused to use Windows for the bulk of my machines.  I'm currently
trying to get Rhino3D off of Karin's Windows machine, and into Wine -
not having much luck as of this moment in time.

I'm also struggling to learn RealSoft3D, so that I can use a decent
solid modeler on Irix without paying an arm and a leg.  So far I'm
having trouble adapting to the GUI and the way it wants to display
things and manipulate objects/points/nurbs/faces/etc.  I'll post a
decent eval at some point this weekend...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com