[geeks] ahem

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 21 16:06:25 CDT 2002

James Sharp wrote:

> I refuse to let my child learn Win32 C++.  In fact, I'm going to forbid em
> from ever touching a windoze box.

My kids are getting a Centris 610 soon.  When they start to understand
what it does and how to use it, I'll give them the 8500 A/V with a G4
upgrade card running OS X.  That should last a number of years.  My hope
is to give them enough exposure to all OSs and let them make their own
*informed* decision about what they need.  More than likely, growing up
surrounded by their Dad's computers they'll be able to recognize that
every OS has it's place in the world...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com