[geeks] Amusing URL

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Fri Jun 21 13:36:01 CDT 2002

> Very amusing. :) I have just plonked "losing to Brazil" into it and forwarded
> the results to all my English friends. And on a similar note...
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/scotland/newsid_2057000/2057595.stm
>
> Steve Hill may appreciate that one.

Bwahahahahaha!

We were taking bets on when the pundits would mention England's win in
the 70s. I reckoned 5 minutes into the pre match nonsense.

As a Scotsman, I traditionally support two teams.

	1. Scotland

	2. Anyone playing against England.

Those who know me know I am bored by almost all sports, and couldn't
really give a damn, but there you have it.

Also, have you noticed how English fans always say "En-ger-land"
rather than "England"??? I was baiting a friend of mine with that last
night on IRC.

Oh, and by the way, I was born in Portsmouth. But if I was born in a
barn, would I be a horse? Ok, don't answer that!!!

S.

--
Steven Hill
Systems Administrator