[geeks] Re: [rescue] fans fans fans...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 21 12:26:27 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> On June 21, Fogg, James wrote:
> > I don't understand PC-modders (identifiable by the neon lights in their custom
> > painted computers) who use electro-thermo thingys or refridgeration for
> > cooling as that would cause condensation water drips.
>
>   Those folks seem to be cut from the same cloth as the weenies who take
> their Hondas and modify them with coffee-can-sized exhaust tips,
> incomprehensible oriental lettering (invariably in yellow), and blue
> LEDs on the windshield washer nozzles.
>
>   Sad.  Very sad.

Right, like a 'Type R' sticker on a Civic 3-door makes me think it can
beat either one of my vehicles.  Or a sticker in Japanese letters that
spells 'Nismo' on a '95 Acura - you'd think they woulda figured out what
the fscking thing spelled before sticking it on there.  Or chrome
spider-style wheel covers, over flat black factory 14" rims - right...

There are some respectable hotrod pocket-rockets out there, but the bulk
of them are just loud and showy, with no go-ey...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com