[geeks] A better place (Desktop background images)

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 20 19:13:06 CDT 2002

I'm running windowmaker on everything I use right now, all with the same
NASA composite of 9 spiralgalaxies, which for all practical purposes is
black.  I also use a slightly shaded/tinted transparent Eterm for my
terms.  The first time I saw transparent terminals I absolutely hated
them, but now I prefer them.

Tim