[geeks] A better place (Desktop background images)

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Thu Jun 20 14:48:58 CDT 2002

My current desktop image is "meadows-03"

http://www.mids.org/~sjh/pics/

I took that in the middle of the day in Edinburgh last time I was
home. meadows-4 was taken seconds later with no exposure fiddlage, and
camera pointing slightly to the right.

The meadows is a tract of green stuff (grass and trees) running from
the Tollcross to Newington districts of Edinburgh. It cannot be built
on because it would be silly, and there are mass graves from the days
of the plagues in Scotland.on Bruntsfield Links.

What do you lot have as your desktop images...

I am just soothing my mind before the weekly sysadmin meeting here :-)

S.

--
Steven Hill
Systems Administrator