[geeks] Cool discman type thingy

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jun 20 10:03:50 CDT 2002

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359908189

I've seen portable CD-Players that would play MP3s before.  Old news.
But I've never seen one that would play VCDs and display JPEG files
(why not PhotoCD while they are at it though?).  This is so cool.  I
want.  Get a mini TV set to go with it, and it would really rock.

Man, I almost can't wait for my current discman type thing to break
now (it was acting flaky, then it got totally wet because I left it on
my passenger seat with the sunroof open in the rain two days ago)...

--
Joshua D. Boyd