[geeks] Professional Organizations

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Wed Jun 19 09:11:27 CDT 2002

 <Snip>
> Mostly I find that potential employers are more impressed
> with certs and
> experience than professional affiliations.
>
> - Rob

	I agree with that totally. It was just I had all this great stuff on
the rest of the resume, finally tweaked to be as attractive as possible.
Then I had one thing for a professional activity. I can always pull that off
the resume but sometime people ask so I figured I better go look for some
filler. USENIX and SAGE seem the most interesting to me, that I did not know
about, so far.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO