[geeks] What a morning....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 18 11:48:15 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 12:21:37PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I don't envy your tribulations.  I do, however, envy that you have a job
> > to get stressed over...
>
> I thought that you were accepting an offer and moving, etc?  or did that
> change?

The offer is forthcoming, apparently, but they're taking their sweet
fucking time.  In the meantime I'm stuck in RI - the land of the minimum
wage job.  Seriously, the unemployment rate is about 2.5% here, but all
the jobs are minimum wage menial jobs that pay less than what I collect
in unemployment compensation...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com