[geeks] Geek-gun?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 18 09:46:23 CDT 2002

Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> Now, all this talk about guns and all that... Wouldn't this be the
> ultimate geek-gun? :-)
>
> http://www.spudgun.com/

OMG!  The One Thing Missing From My Life!!!

Well, not really, but it would be fun to make.  He's selling kits for
under $40, I'll bet it can be made for less than $20 - or free if you
have all the pieces already.  I have about 6 feet of 1.5" sch-40 PVC in
my garage, all I'd need is the various fittings and a length of 4"
diameter for the ignition chamber...

I'll bet I can do it for about $15.  Now I just have to get off my lazy
arse and do it...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com