[geeks] Mail.app, was ping JFogg re: e-mails, ping2 question...

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Mon Jun 17 21:38:31 CDT 2002

On Monday, June 17, 2002, at 10:04 PM, alex j avriette wrote:

> apple mail behaves a lot less nicely than you'd think. if youve ever
> tried to navigate an IMAP directory it is trying to maintain you'd know
> what i mean.

Works fine for me.  I have 148Mb in 161 folders in my main INBOX, access
it from two OS X machines and Mutt w/IMAPS from my FreeBSD boxes.
Occasionally new message flags get confused between Mutt and Mail.app
when messages are saved into subfolders, but that's all I've seen so far.

Have you reported any problems you've seen to Apple?

Bryan