[geeks] Is it too much to be pissed...

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Jun 17 17:13:10 CDT 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:56:40 -0400
Bryan Fullerton <bryanf at samurai.com> wrote:

> On Monday, June 17, 2002, at 03:34 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > I dont have much imagination here at home.  "cube", "sixty", "chip",
> > "blade", "winblows", etc...

Well, I try to have imagination, but the linux boxes go:
lilinux
tallinux
clinux
fastlinux
portalinux (laptop)
toughlinux (laptop with semi-supported hardware, tough to set up)

The arcade console:
mame

The first SGI I ran was "indy", becasue that's what it was, when I got
the I2 it naturally became "sirconnery", after all, it could be
construed as Indy's daddy :-)

I currently have an alpha that belongs to a friend here, I named that
"omegarace"

I have an IPC here, don't remember the name, but I now it was a word
that could be spelled with a-f, and it matched the mac address I made up
for it.

My wife's I2 is "pinupgirl", but that's another story entirely.

Tim