[geeks] First color laptop?

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Jun 17 12:49:08 CDT 2002

	Great, what is your next trick? to go stand around the mall and tell
little kids that santa clause and the easter bunny are not only not real but
they would hate them if they where real? Geeezz all I wanted was a little
dream of something cool, but Noooooo Mr. reality had to step on it. <sniff>
I am so sad..

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO