[geeks] adventures in air conditioning

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Mon Jun 17 00:40:07 CDT 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Every
> time I move, I have to move all the tools.  My back hurts just thinking
> about it.  Fucking things are heavy...

That's 'cuz you need a handy-dandy Snap-On tool chest, 'cuz. on wheels,
delivered right to your door. Then when you move you just get a crane to
handle your tools and be done with it. The specific chest I'm thinking
of is about 5 feet wide and 4 feet tall, and comes in a variety of
colors to match any decor. Suitable as a sideboard in the dining room,
too, if the wife is amicable.

---sambo