[geeks] Re: [SunHELP] Sun "V-Force" comics

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Sat Jun 15 00:12:42 CDT 2002

Oh my....they're rather puny, incredibly cheesy, and typical dorky
marketing drivel.

But it's got to be some of the COOLEST marketing drivel I've seen in a
while. :)  Those would make neat toys....makes me want to haul out the
pile o SS4's and 5's, a 630MP, the makita and the hot glue gun and go to
town....add some dry cells and a few dozen blinkenlites and we're there!
;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
 10:10pm  up 20 day(s),  9:41,  2 users,  load average: 1.07, 0.66, 0.61

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent