[geeks] adventures in air conditioning

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 16 18:28:35 CDT 2002

Drain line on our central heat and air unit clogged up again, resulting in
puddle of water in our den floor (its just concrete right now, so no biggie,
but gotta fix that drain line).

Last time I had this done, I paid $65 to have some yahoo come out with a
tank of compressed air and blow-out the drain line.  They couldnt come out
today anyway, so I ended up going down to an equipment rental place and
paying $8, renting the same type of tank, coming home, and doing it myself.

(with amy's help of course, she stood outside while I used the air inside)

I think I'll spend $8 twice a year now instead of $60... 8-)

Wonder where I can buy a small compressed-air tank like this... home depot?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net