[geeks] New Spam Disclaimer

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 16 16:09:35 CDT 2002

> The only problem with spamassassin that I've seen is that while yes, it
> does block 99% of spam, it also occasionally gets 2% of valid email
> that goes through. So it can't be blocked at the ISP level.

I personally would like to see Spamassassin used, I'd even pay a premium
for it.  All I would really want is the insertion of ***SPAM*** in the
subject so that I could setup a filter and send the message to my 'spam'
folder in Netscape Messenger.  That way I still get all my mail
delivered to me, and I can manually scan them to see if they're actually
spam.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com