[geeks] animaniacs question

Ross Alexander ross at mail.two-cats.net
Sun Jun 16 15:53:17 CDT 2002

> > I switched to Speakeasy DSL after @Home went under. @Home was bad
> > enough, but Comcast looked to be totally clueless as an ISP.
>
> yeah. i really love speakeasy as an isp, and the only time theyve ever
> had outages (at least on my dsl) was due to covad. i've had some
> problems with their dialup service (i use it for my treo), but theyre
> still not that bad. overall, the best isp i have ever used.

I was impressed when I called to sign up and they asked me what OS I was
using. I hesitantly said "Uhm...well the box that will be directly
connected to the DSL modem is running OpenBSD..." and the woman I was
talking to said "Great, we actually like our client to use
opensource..." Big difference from @Home!
--
Ross Alexander
ross at two-cats.net