[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Sun Jun 16 15:40:00 CDT 2002

> read them...  and it sounds like this was between Amy and Alex, not Amy
> and Alex and Brian.  Maybe she's tired of Alex questioning every single

indeed. i for a moment pondered the irony of poking my head into the
thread to say i havent been a part of the thread, but decided it was
necessary. brian and i are in no way in collaboration here (?!). in
fact, i was done with this thread until hearing you (not amy) refer to
brian and i as a group being antagonizing (or whatever) amy. i dropped
this a while ago.

alex