[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sun Jun 16 11:47:01 CDT 2002

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Kris Kirby wrote:
> So more or less -- if amy bothers you, killfile her -- but don't tell
> Bill and don't gripe about her because Only You Can Prevent Yourself From
> Being Administratively Unsubscribed.

I (nor Bill) never considered that, FWIW. As far as I was and still am
concerned, the reason why I made the request to stop the bomb discussions
is personal and unrelated to list policy in entirety--which, by he way, I
no longer have any influence over. I don't have to explain said reasons
behind my requests to anyone, nor will I. I certainly won't sit around and
let some bitter, judgemental wanker yank his pud over 6 noncombative words
I wrote in response to someone else ruin my evening.

T'ain't healthy, yanno?

--a