[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Jun 16 11:44:27 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 04:40:28AM -0500, Amy wrote:

> One, spend twenty minutes typing up an extremely detailed response as to
> why you're wrong, how, and what I think of the whole matter.

which would probably have been the correct response since we could have maybe
made some forward progress.

> Two, I could laugh at your self-induced ignorance, dismiss it *and* you
> from my mind and, in short order, spend the next 4 or 5 hours fucking my
> husband until he's raw.

gee, that solves everything very nicely doesn't it.

> I think I'll take option #2.

so choose the easy way out then.  that's perfectly valid.

> G'night and pleasant dreams, Brian.

actually, they were amazing.  but no-one here will be hearing about them.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --