[geeks] New toys...

Dave Kimmel crisco_kid at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 16 11:09:06 CDT 2002

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> But, in the "very cool" category, a friend (in return for a favor) gave
> me a Tektronix 2485 300MHz 4-channel scope, in great shape.  I plan on
> having some serious fun...

Mmmm, nice!  I've only ever used a scope once, if hooking it to a function
generator in a lab and playing around for a couple minutes counts.  But it
impressed me and I can definately see how one of those would be useful.

Hmm, its probably time to register for the second half of that electronics
course...

-- Dave Kimmel
   crisco_kid at shaw.ca