[geeks] animaniacs question

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Jun 16 02:58:48 CDT 2002

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Amy wrote:
> Anyone know if this cartoon is still being shown (or on what particular
> channel)?

Maybe the WB network. Last time I saw it, it was packaged with `Kids WB'.
I just remember watching the Batman / Superman hour and thinking, "Damn, I
feel lame." I was 19 at the time. But the more attention I paid to it, the
more I learned that those animators are guys too -- just look at some of
those curves.