[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 15 18:07:34 CDT 2002

>> is there a legal problem discussing bomb internals and working on a
>> mailing list?
>
> Is there a reason why you question everything I say or might request?

i wasnt aware that was the case...? anhow, i was actually curious
whether bill had received any warning or anything. i was astonished the
other day to hear on an xbox hacking s ite that th ey had gotten ac all
from m icrosoft's lawyers. i guess i just assumed mailing lists we re a
li t more private than they ar e.

sorry for the mangled message, my keyboard i s having  abad hair da y.

alex