[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Fri Jun 14 12:28:30 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 12:15:59PM -0500, Eric Dittman had the audacity to opine:
> > Some folks are waaay too sensitive.  One would hope that common sense
> > would win out in situations like this.  As if any of the list members
> > here could possibly have ready access to nuclear material pure enough to
> > create a weapon of any magnitude...
>
> The type of nuclear material needed depends on the type of
> weapon one wanted to make.  A dirty bomb is easy, fission
> bombs and above are increasingly more difficult.  Most
> likely the best one could do would be a low-yield fission
> bomb.
>
> That is if the builder were to actually survive the process
> of building the weapon and not send up warning flags to the
> government.

 Dude, this is a publicly archived list.
 You're just asking for a fatherland-security boot on your neck!

--
Here's that flapjack                      ........Eric J. Gustafson
Put it in your pocket, 'til I get back    .........................
Ain't got time to shake your hand         .........drobnox at visi.com