[geeks] woot! Score!!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 13 16:26:27 CDT 2002

> > w00t!! I'm so happy right now.  I can barely contain myself...
> > --
>
> And just think, no hassles setting backlash etc. for new gears in the
> diffs (or cost if you pay a shop) that's a win!

That, by itself, is enough reason to buy axle assemblies as a unit.  No
pressing, no shims, no lash adjustment, no break-in time - just bolt on
and go.  Plus it's a limited slip rear!  Always wanted a LSD in my
truck...

Now I just have to reserve a day in my father-in-law's garage, and bring
a twelve-pack of Caliber NA with me...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com