[geeks] anybody wanna domain?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 13 14:52:34 CDT 2002

Can't you sell it through a domain pimp like bestdomains.com?

I've got a domain I should sell, smallbusinesstechnology.com.

The only reason I got it was because I knew when the first domains greater
than 26 characters was available. I'm sure it would have been snagged
otherwise.

The plan was to do a "this is how you should run your own miniature-IT
department" website. The cash would come from lots of affiliate programs. I
thought I could make some cash for comprescue from it, but never got started
with the site design.