[geeks] woot! Score!!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 13 12:40:39 CDT 2002

Yesterday I made a deal with a buddy in CT for some parts of his Ram
(engine fire, totaled).  I'm getting a set of '00 axles (front and
rear), with 4.56 gears, and limited slip in the rear for waaaaaay less
than new.  The gears have a grand total of about 1500 miles on 'em -
barely broken in!

My current axles have 3.55 gears, and with 32" tires the Ram really bogs
at low RPM.  The largest I can go in stock axles (Chrysler 9.25" rear
and Dana 40 front) is 4.11.  4.56 gears require new carriers - so I was
going to settle for 4.11s.  Then this deal comes along, now all I have
to do is drop the existing axles, bolt on the new ones, and drive away.

w00t!! I'm so happy right now.  I can barely contain myself...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com