[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Jun 13 05:11:41 CDT 2002

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I still have to teach her VI.. she's using.. *gasp*.. PICO.

I'm going to get my geek badge taken away for this, but I gotta do it..

PICO! REPRESENT!!

(Actually, I only use pico for email or when I'm commenting out large
parts of a config file and don't want to get RSI from ESC-i,#, down arrow,
left arrow,i,#,down arrow, left arrow,etc. I'm in vi most of the time only
because no one has even been able to give me a hands-on lesson in emacs.)