[geeks] torrid lunch decision

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jun 13 02:26:52 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 11:19:57AM -0500, Amy wrote:
> Hrm. No junk food here. No cube, either, unless you count the Mac. And
> junk food would be 'lying' around, not 'lieing'..unless the junk food you
> tend to come across is in the habit of constantly deceiving you ;)

Deceiving you that it is food, perhaps?

I'm really really sorry that I started Dictionary Week on geeks!

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  When a woman has a man on a string, controlling his every thought
  and motion, backbone in said man is not a requirement.
      -- Ken, in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove