[geeks] FSCKING WINDOWS VIRUSES!

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Wed Jun 12 23:23:37 CDT 2002

Just got an email from somebody claiming I gave them the Nimda.E virus
with a "notepad.exe" attachment. Since he was nice, I explained back
that Nimda.E liked to rewrite "From:" headers.  I also told him that it
would be pretty darn hard for me to have a PeeCee virus.  Also told him
to look at the headers, as it'll show that it didn't come from
basenji.com.

This crap is getting out of hand.  I see mail server loads go up, and
the damn things just keep coming.  I'm beginning to seriously consider a
commercial AV package for basenji.com just to keep the fucking things
from passing through here, or the bounces bugging me.

-Pete