[geeks] HELL FSCKING YES - Vanilla Coke!

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Wed Jun 12 20:43:46 CDT 2002

> Just went downstairs to the cafeteria and they have 20oz bottles of
> vanilla coke!  Thank you God!  *glub glub* It's so good! *glub glub*

I got a bottle recently.  It isn't as good as the stuff I used
to get at the corner drugstore growing up.  I don't know if the
problem is the way the vanilla is added (I remember having to
stir the the vanilla every so often to keep it mixed) or the
change in sweetener (corn syrup vs. cane sugar).  My guess is
the sweetener.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net